The Duke Technology Scholars Program aims to drive game-changing innovation and fuel creativity by inspiring more women to choose careers in computer science and electrical and computer engineering.
- 10- to 12-week paid internship in San Francisco/Silicon Valley
- Housing with other Duke interns provided during your internship
- One-on-one mentorship with experienced tech leaders
- Networking events to meet top venture capitalists and industry leaders
- Cultural and social events with Duke University alums
- Exposure to San Francisco/Silicon Valley high-tech companies and recruiters
- Dedicated support and guidance throughout the year