DTech Information Sessions
If you're interested in becoming a DTech member, please join us over Zoom to learn more about the program and talk with a panel of DTech Scholars about their experiences. Attendance at an information session is required part of the DTech Member application process. Please click here to register.
- Friday, September 18, 10-11 am EST
- Monday, September 21, 4-5 pm EST
- Tuesday, October 6, 7-8 pm EST (This session will have a special focus on engineering majors, but all are welcome.)
- Thursday, October 15, 7-8 pm EST
Recruiting 101 Workshop
These small-group workshops will provide an overview of the recruiting process for software engineering, product management and data science roles. We'll cover everything from creating resumes to responding to offers. Highly recommended for any DTech members who are new to the recruiting process or want to brush up your skills. DTech members will find a link for this workshop on the Events page of the DTech Database.
Please note: If you have not yet completed the application process, and want to attend one of these workshops, feel free to email us at dtech.duke.edu to sign-up.
- Wednesday, September 16, 8-9 pm EST
- Thursday, September 17, 12-1pm EST
- Monday, September 21, 7-8 pm EST
- Tuesday, September 29, 12-1 pm EST
- Monday, October 5, 3-4 pm EST
Diversity in Tech Career Fair
September 15, 5 - 8 pm EST
An opportunity for Duke students from underrepresented communities in tech to meet on-line with recruiters and engineers at companies that welcome and promote diversity and inclusivity. Participating companies include Google, Salesforce, Duolingo, SpaceX, Coursera, Lyft, Intuitive Surgical, Garmin, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, Epic, General Motors and Red Ventures. Register at bit.ly/duketechdiversity.