Applications are now being accepted. Please click the button below to start the application process.
- You must be a Duke woman undergraduate who will have completed CS201 Data Structures and Algorithms or a higher-level programming course by December, 2017.
- May through August.
You must be able to:
- Work full time for the duration of your internship (typically 12-14 weeks).
- Live in group housing with other DTech Scholars for the duration of the summer.
- Participate in summer programming.
- Develop a relationship with your assigned mentor.
- Write one or more blog articles about your internship experience.
- Participate in the professional and personal leadership development day.
The online application will ask several questions, and you can save your application while you work on it. You will receive a confirmation message when you submit your final application. Please review the frequently asked questions before you begin your application. If you have additional questions, please contact program Director Monica Jenkins.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2017